Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Chapter 4- Just Chill


Chapter 4-Just Chill

                Peter wasn’t old enough to understand half what the giants talked about, but this particular giant always had him stumped. He had pulled out food, given it to him, and then turned around and was talking quite loudly to the shiny thing. It didn’t deter him from his food, but it made him think the potty might be a safer place for him to be right now.

                “Seriously, I can FEEL the radiation today! You’re getting better at leaking it. I can feel the mutations starting already! That’s not to say I don’t like it. I might get super powers!”
                Peter took Williams distraction as the best time to escape.

                “Now don’t be angry, but I think my girlfriend is moving in soon. And sometimes she can be a little mean. But she doesn’t mean it. And I don’t think she would much need any more superpowers.  So could you not be mean to her? Could you be nice to Heather?”

                “I know evil fridge is your ‘Modus Operandi’ and all, but I don’t like it. We like the radiation. Hence we like you. So just chill. Ok?”

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --


                Feeling like a celebration was in order, William took it upon himself to throw the triplets a birthday party. Swim themed. Without telling anyone else in the house until almost an hour before guests were expected to arrive. William had invited guests, arranged for cakes, pizza, everything he could think of. Craig had never cared for Donald, and when he walked in wearing almost the exact same thing, his disdain hit a new low.

                “God. Donald is SO boring. Why on earth would William invite that asshole. Look at how he’s dressed even. Wants to be just like me. Pathetic.”


-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Sunshyne's note to Shakespeare-
Usually, most bloggers take photos of their sim kids growing up. But this party was a disaster. Nothing went right, much less well. Glitch after glitch, and a fire to boot. I didn’t even attempt to redo it just to shoot photos of the event. It was unplanned, it was a disaster. It's also why this chapter is short and slightly disjointed. Ok. It sucks. Even I admit that. But the next one is rather long (for me) and the transition is necessary. 
Also, I adore William talking to the fridge. That makes my day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment